Monday, April 7, 2008

Schedule~

I've got a schedule now 'cos I don't think I'm doing stuff right >.> Time management is poopy but with this brand-spanky new schedule I can get work done and keep the sketching up and get sleep and eat muchly! Here it is~

(No, really, I've actually made one. :O Read on...)

Also, though I'm sure it didn't seem like it, I've been feeling pretty poopy meself the last couple of weeks. So! I decided I'd make this schedule to be sure I got nutrition and rest to reduce the poopy, but also, just now, I decided that whenever I'm feeling sad, I'll doodle a tiny happy doodle on the schedule. It goes on the wall right beside my bed so it's easy to do. See, when I draw people my face tends to involuntarily make the emotion they're supposed to be feeling.

... >.>; Don't suddenly start to study me while I'm drawing. I'll punch you. I mean it! *eyes Bunni*

Well, I figured if I draw happy things I'll feel happier. And tiny so I can fit a lot of them on there. I think by the end of the quarter it'll be crammed full since I'm sure I'll doodle even if I'm just bored. Or quite happy! But the plan is to make sure I doodle when I'm down :)

Here's my first couple doodles!

Let's hope for happier, more organized weeks ahead! :)

>.> If I can stick to it.
~Berri

No comments: