Monday, April 7, 2008

Tis I!

So I wanted to share this with everyone: It is time...for a hair cut...I have two choices that I'm going to be deciding on, so tell me which one it is you think:



or



The second one is the one i'm leaning towards, but I want some input from everyone else!


I also wanted to share my little project idea with everybody and get some input and some suggestions from everyone on that.


So lately a lot of coverage has been on global warming and recycling and how we're all destroying the earth in quite a fassssttt manner. Did you know that within the last thirty years we've already used a third of our resources? I mean, holy crap! Within sixty years we're done. DONE guys, done. Once it's all used up, what are we going to do? I don't know about everyone else but I do plan on having children and I would like for them to have a life without impending doom hanging over their heads thanks to us. So this is what I really want to do...

I'm thinking about perhaps setting up a stand and posting flyers around the town the week or so before advertising it saying that for every three plastic bottles or newspapers you bring me to be recycled, you get a free cupcake!


Whatcha think? I am really excited about this idea and really want it to work out, but I also want everyones suggestions and comments on it! I have to figure out a way to keep the cupcakes from melting in the southern heat so that's a thing to consider but I'm not sure how yet...

But I thought it would be super cool to have a stand and give out information and local places to recycle, other things they can do to help out with the environment, etc.

Everybody likes cupcakes so I figured it'd be a good inspiration to get some people out there and informed! I really want to make this dream a reality. It's just something that's really important and something that keeps being pushed aside because people don't really want to hear about it.
What do you think?
Picture located on Flick'r btw. =]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First hair style > second hair style.