Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My word!

I've got a few pieces of homework to be finishing up tonight :F so I'll save the super important stuff for later. Look forward to it! :P


For now, I shall dwell 'pon the subject of pipes. Not sewage, silly billy, smokes! Pipes are good for when you want to look smart. Or old. Or both! They're handy for pondering over things, especially when you don't have an awesome beard to stroke. You can just puff away with a stern look on your face as you work things out! Now, I've got a touch of asthma >.>; and I don't particularly want the mouth cancer so I can't smoke the real deal... Instead~ bubble pipes! Those were fun! ... 'Til you inhaled by accident and coughed soap for the next few days... 
Maybe that's why I don't see them around anymore...
~Berri

1 comment: