Saturday, April 12, 2008

Mindless ramble.

So to be perfectly honest I dont know what to blog about today, I just felt the need to type my little fingers away. Hmm...well I went to my little brother's soccer game today, which was surprisingly enjoyable. Always lovely to shout every childhood nickname you can remember and a few more you might happen to come up with on a spur of the moment sort of inspiration. They either tied or won, I can't remember which one happened because I was enjoying watching this big black lady run up and down the sidelines yelling at the soccer ball/team, I'm not sure which. Either way, the day was nice.

Tomorrow Wesley joins me in Savannah, which is exciting =] I always love it when he comes up there for some reason. It's like clash of titans. Savannah meets Daytona. Wrrrarrrr.

Also, latest obession: Scrubs.
No, its nothing new, but its an amazing show nonetheless. It has me wanting to call Berri my brown bear, lolz. OUT OF LOVE!!

Also, check out my creepy cover i'm turning in for my editorial class on our Global Warming project:

Its still got a lot of editing I need to do to fix it up but that's the stage it's at so far. Its funny because on my computer it'll be all smooth and nice, and then I print it and i'm all, " Holy Crapola Batman." But I guess that's what it takes to get it right. A lot of time, a lot of ink, and a lot of money spent at Kinkos. That's right ladies and gentlemen, the fine fellows at Daytona Beach's local FedEx Kinkos know me well. One of the guys there, Carlos, was saying how that would be an awesome wedding invite xD " Come to my wedding!" *DEVIL GUY!!!* Yeah. I think I like this Carlos. *rubs chin*

Thursday was a big day...I dont want to talk about it too much because i'm so afraid of jinxing myself, plus there is something that is a little bit more important that I want to bring everybodys attention to for a moment please...

My Great Grandma is in the hospital again after suffering her second stroke in under a month. She's not doing so hot so please, pray to whoever you pray to, and keep her in your thoughts.

Love~
Buns

No comments: