Sunday, April 13, 2008

Get Creative ~.^


Hi Guys!

I have a small proposal to make. Who is interested in joining me on an artistic experiment? I want to get together a small group of creative individuals and mail around a book until the book is full, or it comes full circle. The objective is that each individual has a week to do WHATEVER they want inside of the book as long as its creative. Lyrics, drawings, stories, pictures, collages, whatever, as long as it remains creative. The goal is to create just a giant collage of artistic talent so that it becomes a fantastic mixture from all over :3


I've done this once before and it was amazing until somebody lost the book, so if you volunteer for this, you have GOT to be reliable and get the book out on time to the next person. Money and effort gets put into this book and it's extremely frustrating to have someone just go, " whoops."


But yes, any takers? Let me know :3


<33

Bun-bun.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds fun - I'm in. lterhu20@student.scad.edu

Christi said...

yay =]