Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Rondo of Questionable Value

(Had to do the obligatory parody title)

Ok, so Rondo of Swords came out yesterday... and I'm itching to play something but WEWY comes out next week! It's an anime turn-based strategy thing... I'm not exactly so big on those but I did love SNES Ogre Battle. I couldn't quite get into FF Tactics, though... for some reason... but I'm willing to give it another try as soon as I get Windows up. Go-go gadget emulator!

I just d'no though! It's getting really good reviews... and it's got a new spin on the strategy thing: you have to mark a path through the enemies to attack. And it zooms in to show you the attacks but I think DS Fanboy has it right: you'll end up skipping the cutscenes after the third or fourth time. Still...
Decisions, decisions...

Oh, well. I think I'll just stick to the Tactis/ROM approach for now. Would like to keep my monies in my pockets for today.

Also, having curry tonight! *0* I wish delicious foods upon you as well.
~Berri

No comments: