Friday, April 18, 2008

Gauntlet Forevers! <3

Zomg. Gauntlet DS. With Wifi multiplayer! *spaz* I remember playing it ALL the time in the arcades. Not familiar with Gauntlet? It's deliciously old school. You run around killing monsters, and there's the infamous (invisible) food-o-meter independent of your health. WHICH WAS ALWAYS HUNGRY! It was like they were high or something XD On top of that, food was scarce and when the meter ran out you died. MOAR QUARTERS PLZ. Pretty much the announcer was continuously saying (in his deep boomy voice) "Green Archer needs food badly" or whoever it was that hadn't fed the machine recently. Anyway, besides that much fun and good memories!

I've decided to use this game as a good way to introduce some friends since it's multiplayer! Presenting Octorox. (Y'know, like the octorocs in Zelda? You can't see his octo-hat too well in this doodle but I guarantee it shoots boulders.)

He knows Bunni but they haven't seen each other in a while. He's always that laid back too.

Double presenting Sir Barkington!I haven't seen him in a while either.

Octorox is the 360 buddy I've been talking about. Expect him to cameo often.Well, now I'm gonna get ready for Forbidden Kingdom <3 I am prepared for epicness.

Luffies!
~Berri

No comments: