Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Beautiful Rolling Star

So! About that 360 my friend has... Besides giving me my Viva Pinata fix, he also just bought Beautiful Katamari. Omigod... I 'bout spazzed out in the store lol It's so different o.o; but I love it!

It's a lot harder than I remember >.> And wtf happened to the King of All Cosmos? All of a sudden he's wearing this extry flamboyant outfit. The first one kinda was... but... it was more like he was so manly and amazing he didn't care. Like David Bowie. Now it's just... eh. And he's so much meaner, too! I think it's 'cos of the outfit. He's unhappy so he's taking it out on the Prince & Co.
Also I remember hearing the creator didn't work on this one. Of course it's still fun but it doesn't have the endearing awkward english quite right. Thouuuuugh on Brawl Dojo, a lot of his descriptions made me think of original Katamari. Like all of them. It made me feel happy inside~ I never did play We <3 though D:

By the way, for robo-suplex's header I dressed myself up as Marcy, the first cousin you find. She just looked colorfully fun :)
*gamespot for images~ (and apparently gaygamer... o.O)*
~Berri

No comments: