Thursday, May 1, 2008

Sidewalk Fun-Time (Catchup Pt. 5)

Last Saturday I went to the Sidewalk Arts Festival. It's so cool 'cos they use just regular chalk and end up making stuff that looks... so awesome.

I'm jealous u.u

Unfortunately, it seems destined to be rained out the moment they finish the art. Every year, 'cept last year (which was extremely shocking!), but I bet years before that too!
I bet it did. I didn't go 2006, hence the question mark... but I know it rained. Probably.

It's really a shame, 'cos this time they didn't even get judged... and the ones that somehow got saved from the doomsday rain (with trashbags and towels), got rained out again 'bout two minutes later.

They also have fun stuff, like bouncy castles for the kids and live music... but yeh. Rain kinda ruins it.

But then, there was the ice cream truck!
~Berri

No comments: