Friday, May 2, 2008

Hobos in Space (not exactly a catchup)

I'm always on the lookout for new flash games. I do love me some games... but, Mac? So online is the way to go, even though it still makes the poor thing whir. Just found this new game called Twin Hobo Rocket. I mean really. Really! The name tells you to play and emphasizes that it was not a request.


Weird gameplay, weird music, weird premise... I love it XD You're two hobos strapped to a rocket, trying to beg for money from UFOs. And balloons with money tied to them. But watch out for asteroids! They'll asplode your ship. They say the randomest hobo stuff... It's so weird XD Just try it out. Arrow keys are love.

Tribute!
Kinda wanna animate it :F Maybe later when I actually have flash.

I do like weird songs so I went and got the bg song, but then found another one of theirs that caught my attention. Have a listen. Completely different, but it's really quite nice :)


(Care, Kaada)

Hobo-link again, fount on Jay is Games

Hobo-hobo!
~Berri

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That IS some weird ass music. But yeah, the premise is hilarious. I think I might actually try this one