Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Catchup Pt. 3

Uh, so I signed up for Gamefly just to rent Tamagotchi Corner Shop 2. >.> I... I just wanted to play it for a little! I knew I'd beat it/get bored quickly and it's 30 DOLLARS for some reason... So, rent. Especially for the low, low price of 8 bux. Special deal for the first month! But yeah... I played it A LOT. Just unlocked a hybrid store: Sushi-Bowling. It's awesome~ You put sushi on the floor like pins and the tamagotchis throw themselves down the lane! And their mouths are all :OOO Then... I realized... your tamagotchi (circled) in the game actually gets tired. >.>;

(not sushi-bowling. It's clinic-music hall o.O)

You do all the minigames to make stuff and she's more the server/greeter/cashier. Poor thing. She started saying she was so stressed out... and crying, too o.o;

So I told her to WORK HARDER!No, no. I gave her plenty of food and turned it off 'cos I felt bad :F You gotta give them a break sometime!

It's the considerate thing to do.
~Berri

No comments: