Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Catchup Pt. 1

Oh, I forgot to tell you about Kyle Cease! After the show, which was awesome, I bought his new DVD which is so bootleg-looking I hope it's intentional XD Got him to sign it though.

And a Windows XP CD I had on me. (Which was not inside his DVD. That'd be really bootleg :P)
Made him sign it to my friend Manny 'cos he couldn't come... but I kinda need the CD so I don't know why I thought it was a good idea. That was the last thing I had for him to sign though, so I couldn't get one for Octorox who also couldn't come :'(

Also~ I asked him for a picture... and he hugged me! I was shocked! I didn't ask him to! But I didn't mind :F Hooray for hugs from a mini-celebrity! (I'm self conscious so I'm not showing the picture >.> Also, I dinna have my hat on u.u)

Stay tuned for more catchup-parts!
~Berri

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That has to be one of the funniest autographs I've ever seen. This Manny fellow is one lucky SOB. ANd he has a really nice ass.