Thursday, April 3, 2008

Today is going to be a good day ~.^

I've decided that today is just going to be a good day ^__^ It's already been pretty awesome so far, and I've only been awake for maybe three hours. Even though I have a lot of homework to do today, I'm going to work extra hard to get it all done, so that I can enjoy my day off tomorrow. There's the slight prediction of a circus trip in the future that I have to look forward to ~.^


Oh, and keep an eye out for this drink guys :

The best one is Mean Bean so far, featured in the center, but I just heard today that they've got two new flavors out that I can't wait to try...Irish Blend, and Nutty something. I really want to try the Irish Blend. I read the back of an already drunken can today and it was pretty amusing. It's not real alcohol ( because as the back said, try getting that past big brother.) but supposedly its pretty creamy ( Baileys.) and is awesome to the taste-buds.
So keep an eye peeled and tell me where you see it! I haven't been able to find any lately, and i've been looking!
Well, that's all for now. I plan on posting more later when I need a break from BEING SUPER AWESOME AND HOLY CRAP CREATIVE!!!!!
....Bye!


No comments: