Tuesday, April 1, 2008

String Cheese Theory~

Work work work! I've fallen behind. Already :O It's gotta be a record. I should be back on track in a bit though. (with the doodles, too >.>) But, I must say, I'm getting better at the tablet! Even with the few I've done~ Drawing stuff is getting quicker and easier :)

This reminds me of what I was planning on talking about in the first place.

I am eating string cheese :D When I was at the grocery store I figured, "Good way to get the milk servings, it's fun, and I'll look like I'm 8 again. Awesome~" D'no why I never thought of it before. Now, is it just me or do the string bits taste better than just munching on it whole? Especially the thinner they get... But if I wanted to eat just the thinnest strips it'd take forever to eat! So, what do I do with the rest of it in the meantime?

STRING CHEESE WALRUS!

Do you guys do fun stuff with your string cheese too? :D
~Berri

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I stare at it, and try to work out how the hell they came up with it. I bet there was a fateful accident involving hot cheese in a garden hose factory.

Unknown said...

You're so right, it does taste better pulled. I like the little characters in the corners btw.