Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Filled with fun ><

Hiyo~ I got some new games recently :F Lemme just focus on one right now~ 'cos it's FRUSTRATING. It's been frustrating from day one, too. I d'no why I thought actually playing it would make it any better. I still love it though ><

Viva Pinata!

Backstory: I bought it for Windows! Well, first I pirated it (shhhh >.>) but you couldn't save with the pirated version anyway... ><>.>; made sure to buy more ram... I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH RAM. ><;;;;;; It can't overclock! AAARRRRRGHHHH.


So, now my buddy got a 360. *squeal* Viva Pinata at last! Had to go to three Gamestops before I found it... but I found it! :D ... Gawd it's so frustrating sometimes. There's actually a pinata food chain so you hafta keep an eye out if you wanna keep your collection of Bunnycombs. But as soon as your back is turned, the Buzzlegums and the Raisants try to kill each other. And then a sour Sherbat will creep in and kill someone else. And oh, man, mating Lickatoads 'bout destroyed me the other day! See, you have to get two butterflies to turn green by eating flowers and then make two toads eat them and then they can mate. Doesn't sound so hard... 'cept it is. It's damn hard to select something that's not touching the ground... and butterflies are slow... and have a very short attention span... but so do the toads. ><

But I can't stop playing! Everything's so cute and weird looking and they all sound funny and you can dress them up... ><

I LOVE IT!
~Berri

No comments: