Monday, March 31, 2008

Kaiju-ju?

Hm. I'm. Not. Feeling so well. So I'll ramble on about Kaiju Big Battel 'til I get sleepy.


*Theme song by Peelander-Z. It'll help you get in the mood if you listen to it while reading :)*


It's fun! People wrestling in monster suits inside a cage filled with cardboard buildings. I long to see one of these fights live~ I've only watched the DVDs... but I've already picked my favorites.

Before I get into that, though, I must tell you about the one I hate: Call-Me-Kevin. Everyone hates Call-Me-Kevin! If you don't, you should :P He's never won a match yet he always stomps in on other monster matches and wreaks havoc for no good reason. Bad Call-Me-Kevin. *bops him on the nose with a rolled up with newspaper* >(

Onto the loves! <3 <3 <3

Kung Fu Chicken Noodle. He's so great *^^* And dreamy~ As one of the rogues, he plays by his own rules! He's super agile and does flips and stuff all over the place... and he's got such a strong spirit despite the accident T_T (I think he worked at a soup factory, fell in the machine... I can't bear to continue! *sob*)

*dries eyes* I also love~ Dr. Cube. So evil. So genius! He has his own posse! Yes, the main villain of all Kaiju-land, a plastic surgeon gone mad. He actually didn't used to be my other favorite until he ran up the side of the cage and flip-kicked Call-Me-Kevin in the jaw. He also has a troubled past... Why else would he wear such an angry cube on his head? To hide his pain, that's why! T_T

I d'no. I guess I'm drawn to bad boys with hearts of gold (Dr. Cube has a heart of gold >.> He just hasn't realized it yet)...
Or maybe it's just 'cos they're super awesome at fighting :P

Sleepy!
~Berri

No comments: