Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Uluh~ school.

Sorreh for not posting for the past couple days. I did say daily doodles >.>; but I figured I did two Sunday and then Bunni posted so it'd be alright!


Well, I've gone through a week of classes :) and they seem pretty cool. Hm... I'm learning a lot of computery things... so by the end of this quarter I should be ten times better! And stuff.

Anyway, I got two~ awesome games for mah beautiful DS! I've had Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (new one!) since the day it came out and Ninja Gaiden today, the day it came out! WITH THE SUPER COOL SWORD STYLUS! *ahem* I've been playing FF so insanely hard up 'til today~ I'm on my second run-through! Gotta get all the items *0* Get all the costumes. Multiplayer's insane-o fun, but me and my buddy's schedules don't mesh so well. =\ We've barely gotten a chance to.

Well, I play a Selkie as often as I can 'cos she's got double-jumps! Spinny spinny all over the place! But of course, Clavat destroys all so I hafta change for battle >.>; I'd like to see myself as a Selkie... but I think I'm more of a Lilty. >.> Small... Childish... Cutesy... My rage is quelled with simple pats on the head...
I'm not fat though!

But enough of that, I'm getting into Ninja Gaiden now! *excited* Maybe I'll doodle it tomorrow...
~Berri

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can say that, from personal experience, pats on the head do little to calm you down. In fact, they usually lead to swift jabs to the solar plexus.

Christina Powell said...

If the right person pats it works! Yuri was the one for Meeth... >.>