Sunday, March 23, 2008

Back to School!

Hi, hi! I'm off the airplane, ready to start another quarter at school~ But first! I gotta catch up on my gaming! I haven't been able to play Brawl yet >O At all! Too busy... But I played it tonight! Finally!


B... but... I used to be really good! T_T ... I guess I just need more practice to get back into it. *downhearted*

But then! There was a "Welcome Back" party-thingie! With food! So of course I went and munched. They had Brawl on a big screen... >.> but they had Rockband too! I hadn't played it before... and I'd always wanted to... So I did! I tried bass and drums ('cos I couldn't handle lead guitar and I didn't know how the songs went) It was GREAT! :D I had so much fun, especially when I could just bang on all the drums at once(and not die)! At first it was a little wonky getting the beat but things were so awesome once I did!

(erhm... awesome with the occasional wonky...)

Hope your gaming day was as fun as mine :F
~Berri

No comments: