Saturday, March 29, 2008

Slacking, as always

I haven't been keeping up with these posts so hot lately...Been kind of distracted with a lot of nothing lately. Ever felt like you were just losing your personality sometimes? Like...you're just kind of a zombie of yourself moving through the motions? Well that's what i've been these past couple days. Just kind of wandering through the hours until night came...sometimes in bed before night even showed up, then wandering back around the house again in the dark. I get the feeling i'm going to be a restless spirit...or maybe I just feel like I have so much to do creatively and then I get stuck sometimes because I have all these BIG aspirations, but its like, I don't have the materials to do it...

And not seeing any comments on these blogs is admittedly getting me down =/
But I got these shoes today:

They make me happy like a baby. I love cupcakes =]
I also wanted to state that should anybody leave comments with requests for things they would like reviewed ( say an anime/manga you don't know if you want to invest money/time into, or a game or something. ) to drop us a line and let us know, we'll be happy to review it and post all about it on here =]
This monday's Anime review of the week is actually going to be on a manga, so =]
But yes, if there is anything you would like to see posted on here, please let us know!
Loves,
Bunni <3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't despair. No comments doesn't mean no readers.

Anonymous said...

Very true. ;)

Christi said...

Yay! I love ^___^