Sunday, March 16, 2008

W...WAHT.

Blaaaaa... Working with this code is harder than I thought~ *whines* 


But yeh. Like Bunni says :) It will be loverly when we're done~ It's super fun cute stuffs! Super fun! IT'LL BE GREAT.

... *stares at code* Looks like I'll... be... making it up... D: We'll all look back at this later and laugh. I'm sure of it.

Introduction times! Part one: Hi! I'm Berri. 'Tis me first blog evar! I like cute things and cool things. And games and food! And doodling and dressing up. Uhhhhh... I'm extremely tiny width-wise, fairly short length-wise, clumsy... and I guess kind of a ditz >.> But I'm smart~ I promise T_T I just get real nervous some times 's all... and don't feel like thinking other times :P Anyways~ this'll be up in my profile all in depth and such later... but since it's not right now, figured I could put it here! 

...

I'll get back to th' layout.

<3s forever!

~Berri

No comments: