Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Annie Chuns




I want to talk about :








I buy this religiously from good ole' WalMart and am in fact eating some right now! :3 So delicious. I tend to stock up whenever I buy some. I was all wandering through walmart holding seven of those things, all stacked in my arms so I could barely see over them x__x But it was worth it.



They're so great cause you steam the rice for only two minutes in the microwave, then take it out and you can wrap whatever you want in the little rolls. The nori comes precut so it rolls up into perfect little bite size rolls ;3 I either put kanichama and cream cheese in mine, or just eat it the rice and nori how they are. Soooo good! While looking up sushi images, I found this little bento someone had prepared for their daughter online and thought it was super cute. They had made the rice into a little usagi, so of course I loved it. Maybe one day I'll have a rice mold *___*



I highly suggest you try these Annie Chun meals because she knows what she's doing!! :3

Lovers,

Bunni

No comments: